Wyndcliffe Court Tea Room
Our inside tea rooms is now set up in our Grand Oak Ballroom. It contains tables and chairs and comfy sofas, books to read, paintings to look at and wonderful homemade food. There are also many tables outside, both under cover in the loggia and outside on the terrace. On a sunny day we have many tables and seats out on the terrace with wonderful views over the gardens and the Severn Estuary and Bridges.
We serve teas, coffees, other hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, soups, cakes, cream teas, afternoon teas and ice cream. Our current menu is below. We have specials which change daily, but will always include a selection of sandwiches, homemade soup and a selection of cakes all freshly home baked and served in generous slices. We can cater for special dietary requirements, please ask a member of staff. There is also free wi-fi throughout.
Current specialities include:
- Sandwiches (on brown or white bread): Ham salad, Cheese and pickle, Beef and horseradish, Egg mayonnaise, smoked salmon and cream cheese.
- Paninis and toasties served with a fresh side salad
- Fresh Salad of the day, including Three Cheese, Honey Glazed Ham and Smoked Salmon
- Soup: Cream of Mushroom, with a roll and butter. Leek and potato, butternut squash.
- Cakes: (Selection changes daily) Scones, lavender and lemon cake, cherry and coconut cake, iced coffee cake, almond marzipan cake, old fashioned chocolate cake, guards club luncheon, date and walnut cake, apricot and orange cake, date and walnut cake, carrot cake, and seasonal specialities.
Vintage Afternoon Tea at Wyndcliffe Court
Unlimited specialty tea, freshly ground coffee, or hot chocolate
A selection of dainty finger sandwiches
Miniature scones with fresh clotted cream and strawberry jam
A selection of home baked miniature cakes
£16 per person
All of the above, including an additional savoury course.
£18 per person
'Make Sunday Special'
Sparking High Tea, all of the above plus a glass of Processo!
£22 per person
Full details and menu's here
All served on our vintage china. Served 2-5pm Friday Saturday, Sunday during our Sculpture Shows Friday 15th April until Sunday 25th September. For reservations please email